Thank you for your interest in our practice. For more information about our providers, visit About Us.
The initial appointment will be one hour. After reviewing your medical history, we will perform a general medical exam as necessary followed by an Osteopathic structural exam and treatment. Follow-up visits are 30 minutes. At the disrcretion of the physican, newborns may be seen as follow-ups for mothers who were seen during pregnancy and/or after delivery.
Dr. Shadoan currently has 2 year wait for new patient appointments. In order to be placed on his waitlist, you must fill out the form Waitlist for Dr. Shadoan, so we can contact you with future availability. Babies and pregnant mothers with urgent problems can at times be accommodated sooner. Please call the office directly at 415-921-1446 for follow-up appointments with him.
For all appointments with Dr. Gilmartin, please call our office directly also at 415-921-1446. Unfortunately, Dr. Gilmartin cannot accept Medicare patients at this time.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept Worker’s Comp or HMOs (including Kaiser). Dr. Shadoan only sees Medicare patients independently of their Medicare coverage. You will not be reimbursed by Medicare or MediGap plans. Dr. Gilmartin is unable see any Medicare patients at this time.
- You will receive a bill to mail to your insurance, but we do not bill insurance directly. Reimbursement is likely only from auto insurance (possibly up to 100%) or some PPO policies (20-60% once deductible has been met).
- Dr. Shadoan and Dr. Gilmartin accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
- We require one full business day* notice for cancellations, otherwise the full appointment fee will be charged.
(*24 hours for any except Monday appointments, which must be cancelled by Friday morning.)
- As a courtesy, you will be called or texted 3 days in advance of upcoming appointments. If you do not receive a message, please call us to confirm that you are in our books.
- For your first appointment, please confirm with us about 2 days prior to the appointment. If we do not hear from you, we will have to cancel it.
Once you have made your appointment, please fill out First Visit Paperwork here.
For our location and directions (which are also included with the new patient paperwork) see Directions and Parking.