- Headaches (including migraines, jaw issues and post-concussion problems),
- Neck and back pain (including scoliosis and pinched nerves and sciatica),
- Arm and leg issues (including shoulder, wrist, hip, knee and ankle conditions)
- These problems can be recent or long-term. They may be related to sports injuries, car accidents, falls, surgeries, birth or other traumas.
Osteopathic care can also improve:
- Breathing (including asthma)
- Digestion (such as heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome)
- Chronic issues such as fatigue and rheumatological conditions, including fibromyalgia
- Latching/sucking problems
- Ear infections
- Especially after difficult births
Older adults who may prefer bodywork without strong forces find Osteopathy to be helpful as well.
As Osteopathy involves a truly holistic approach, it supports the body’s ability to self-regulate by restoring its normal structure and function. Therefore, Osteopathic Manipulation can be beneficial for a wide range of health issues including, but not limited to, the the above conditions.